Managed IT security service has become a necessity for every business to ensure its cybersecurity. After all, no organisation in today’s increasingly fragile online world can afford to leave anything to chance.
Some organisations hire managed IT service providers (MSP) to protect their data. If these “security specialists” do not have the skillset to become a managed security services provider (MSSP), the organisation could be putting their business at risk – with dire consequences.
Since smaller firms have lower budget for cybersecurity, they are the target of 40% of cyberattacks.
- Smaller companies experience more than 72% of successful data breaches.
- Around 71% of small business owners are not confident in their own cybersecurity measures.
Many MSPs simply focus on running the firewall without the capability or skills to gain end-to-end visibility. Unfortunately, firewalls on their own do not offer sufficient cybersecurity while the number of cyber criminals has increased, becoming more and more sophisticated in their attacks.
3Columns approaches network security in reverse. Originally an MSSP (managed security service provider), we branched into MSP (managed service provider) to offer our clients a unified service – we build, operate, secure and manage their networks. We customise a project to the client’s individual needs, using only components from industry-trusted technology vendors.
We strengthen your in-house team, saving you time and money through our unified managed networks and security. We are not just about monitoring firewalls, routers and switches – we aim to give you peace of mind.
We offer a cloud-based security information and event management (SIEM) tool to collect logs and correlate events from every device connected to your network – allowing you to meticulously look into your network’s traffic movements.
When we pick up any malicious traffic from your firewall, no matter where it is in your entire network, we identify it even if the traffic is not going towards the internet.
At a glance:
- Our highly qualified security experts are CCIE Security, CEH, CISSP and/or OSCP certified – they are just a phone call away or can be deployed on-site as required.
- Our full-service managed IT security service is supported by a 24/7, 365-day security operations centre (SOC).
- Our SIEM software collects logs from all devices and applications in your network to generate alerts for real-time threat analysis and provide steps for any necessary remedial action.
- We will tailor an intuitive-to-use and easy-to-interpret dashboard with sophisticated reporting to suit your cybersecurity needs.
- Our managed devices are updated regularly.
- We aim to help you develop a robust security road map.
- We will help you achieve the requisite compliance for your business.
Talk to one of our consultants today and we will make sure you have a fully secure and compliant IT infrastructure. We believe that prevention is better than cure.